The New Balance Leadville WT1210v1 Women's Trail Running Shoe boasts a number of features which make it one of the top trail running shoes for tackling longer distances. Featuring generous underfoot cushioning in the form of a lightweight REVlite midsole and N2 cushioning in the forefoot which offers you a smooth and comfortable ride in each step. N2 is placed in the forefoot to help protect the foot over longer distances with plush cushioning. The upper is a Fantom Fit construction which combines synthetic and mesh material to offer the runner a lightweight ride with welded overlays enhancing support and reflexivity. The last is also built with a deeper toe-box to accommodate for the stress the feet go through and when they expand slightly during longer distance running.
- N2 Cushioning - A cushioning compound placed in the forefoot for enhanced response and protection, ideal for longer runs and superbly resistant to compression set.
- REVlite - Lightweight midsole which offers cushioning all through the running cycle.
- Vibram Outsole - High-quality carbon rubber outsole which offers long-lasting durability.
- 8mm Differential - Lower heel to toe drop increases responsiveness whilst reducing the weight of the shoes.
- Stitch Free Tongue - Minimalist construction within the shoe ensures optimal step-in comfort and decreased irritation.