Constructed to allow you to prevail on differing terrains, the Inov-8 Roclite 280 Women's Trail Running Shoes are designed for one thing only, Trail Running. Meta-ShankTM Generation II Multi finger polymer Meta-ShankTM align in uniform with each individual metatarsal for increased underfoot impact protection and flexibility. The end result increases your ability to gain a greater a purchase on uneven terrains whilst proving a robust platform in which to do so. 9mm Drop - Ideal for that first step towards more natural shoes, yet doesn't stray away from keeping distance between you and the terrain. To keep debris at bay, the specialized inov-8 race ultraTM gaiter can be attached at will. Sticky CompoundTM Manufactured to increase your ability to gain a greater purchase on an array of surfaces, whether that be indoor or out. The sticky rubber outsole garnished with indentations has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology.
- Meta-ShankTM Generation II - For increased underfoot impact protection and flexibility.
- StickyTM Compound - Optimises grip even in the most demanding conditions.
- 9MM Drop - Sits slightly lower to the ground for stability and responsiveness.
- TPU Upper - Ensures a robust platform is available to the wearer.
- Mesh Lining - Enables ventilation to encapsulate the feet when temperatures rise.