PUMA Engineered Minimalism is headlined by a redesign of the Faas 600 v2. Updates include an improved upper fit. There's a brand new tooling featuring a full-length Transition Line which mimics your natural gait cycle pattern, encouraging a more natural ride. Also, the HTD has been lowered from 12mm to 8mm. It's built for the everyday runner who is looking for a lightweight cushioning shoe. This women's specific upper consists of a foam mesh pattern that allows for a wider forefoot fit and flexibility and includes a bunion zone; along with the extra memory foam in the heel, it's built to form around a female foot.
- Features a full-length Transition Line, that mimics the natural gait cycle pattern, encourages a more natural ride.
- WOMEN'S SPECIFIC UPPER consists of a foam mesh pattern that allows for a wider forefoot fit with more flexibility and includes a bunion zone.
- The upper gives you a personalized and comfortable fit with its breathable, light-weight foamed air mesh.
- Features forefoot flex grooves which are aligned for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off.
- The EverTrack rubber featured in high wear areas of the outersole, increases durability and abrasion resistance.