The New Balance Fresh Foam 980: incredibly soft yet stable. Your long runs may just feel short in the Fresh Foam Boracay. The original Fresh Foam launched a year ago and this new version takes the science of soft to a whole new level. With soft and consistent cushioning, it delivers plush comfort from the first mile to the last. Developed using specialised design software, the 980 v2 features breathable air mesh, giving enhanced moisture wicking abilities and temperature regulation during exercise. Simple no-sew overlays wrap the foot in the right places, giving a comfortable snug fit. Whilst a neoprene stretch tongue further benefits the general fit of the shoe, becoming accustomed to it's wearer and leaving you with a plush feel as it hugs the foot. A premium ortholite insole gives additional cushioning and durable comforting arch support. The New Balance W980v2 Running Shoes feature New Balance's innovative Fresh Foam technology, a midsole created from a single piece of foam that provides a lower, more natural underfoot feel. Meanwhile full-ground-contact, blown rubber outsole complements the shoe's cushioning and delivers a smooth ride with its 4mm heel to toe drop.
- Fresh Foam - Innovative midsole created from a single piece of foam that provides a plush, more natural ride.
- No-Sew Material Application - Reduces irritation and wraps the foot for greater support.
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate the shoe, promoting a cooler, drier and altogether more pleasant environment.
- Neoprene Stretch Tongue - Offers enhanced fit and comfort.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Lightweight rubber providing cushioning.