Upper The air mesh upper is breathable, allowing your feet to receive ventilation, in turn keeping you cool and dry while you run. The materials have been constructed without stitching to reduce friction and irritation aswell as making them more durable. The one-piece no-sew overlays for a secure midfoot wrap increases support and flexibility within the shoe, This technology is a skeletally engineered upper created by fusing a lightweight synthetic performance mesh with a thicker, supportive synthetic layer. The construction is lightweight and minimal that it's hard to tell you're wearing shoes. Midsole ACTEVA LITE premium lightweight technology Made with Dupont Elvaloy and Engage is merged with ABZORB engineering to form the midsole, this compound provides maximum underfoot cushioning and optimal resistance to compression set, it is also 24% lighter than standard foam and is designed to absorb shock and cushion impact. Additionally, it is very lightweight similar to EVA foams but able to last a lot longer. Integrated between the midsole an outsole, T-Beam technology provides a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design. Outsole The W860v5 Blown rubber outsole provides a responsive and durable grip that allows multi-directional traction for a cushioned floor engaging ride to help you boost your speed and mileage.
- Asymmetrical Heel Counter - A system of stability giving you great support while you run.
- Air Mesh Upper - Allows your foot to receive a high level of ventilation, keeping you cool, dry and comfortable during exercise.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Making it more lightweight, softer and more flexible, in turn giving you a more enjoyable gait experience.
- Synthetic/TPU Upper - Helps to cradle your foot, providing abrasion resistant support.
- T-BEAM - Delivers torsional stability through your midfoot.