The Mizuno Wave Inspire 11 Women's Running Shoe delivers mile after mile of light, cushioned, stable fun. The Mizuno U4iC Wave midsole has been designed to be unlike other shoe technologies. When the foot touches the ground, Wave reduces and redirects impact forces away from it. Acting a lot like a car's suspension, it cushions and keeps the foot centred in the shoe throughout your stride. Mizuno are equipping different shoes to fit the unique stride of different runners, through the development of multiple wave shapes; if it's a local jog or running past the 20 mile marker, Wave will always feel amazing underfoot. Working together with DynamotionTM Fit, the materials and design of the shoe work with the foot as it twists, bends and stretches, allowing the upper to move with you. Flex eyelets help keep the heel secure by allowing the upper to stretch and contract as required. DynamotionTM Fit incorporates flex mesh which helps to eliminate the bunching and pulling that can cause blisters. The Inspire 11 also features Mizuno Intercool, a full-length ventilation system that removes heat and humidity, delivering a cool, dry and comfortable ride. SmoothRide is designed to give the most fluid, rocking chair-like motion possible in every step. Flex grooves in the heel promote natural movement from the back of the foot to the front whilst flex controllers in the forefoot continue it forward, giving the foot a more solid platform at toe-off. The Wave Inspire 11 is constructed with an AIRmesh upper to maintain a high standard of breathability, allowing the foot to stay cool. The X-10 outsole represents Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber, allowing for longer wear in high impact areas and enhancing traction at heel strike.
- U4iC Midsole - Cushioning compound which maintains lightweight, effective cushioning through the gait cycle, in a format that is 30% lighter than the previous AP+ midsole technology.
- Wave Midsole - Provides an amazing cushioning to weight ratio.
- DynamotionTM Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with the foot throughout the gait cycle.
- InterCool - A full length ventilation system that reduces heat and humidity.
- SmoothRide - Analysis of forefoot transition shows that for the smoothest, most efficient ride runners require shoes that flex easily at first and then become less flexible for an energy efficient toe off.