A state of the art design piece eclipses the Mizuno Wave Enigma 5 Running Shoe supporting mile after mile of energised running. The new and updated Wave Enigma 5 weighs in at a minimalistic 260g, lightweight effectiveness combined with equal aplomb. Mizuno Wave Technology... This shoe boasts the industrys' most effective midsole technology, WAVE. A unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step. Keeping the shoe sleeker and lighter, Wave's compact form trumps other competitive systems. Go further, but more importantly faster. Upper AIRmesh technology allows air to permeate the upper echelon of the shoe, providing breathability and allowing a cool environment to ensue from this technological advancement. Mizuno Intercool, a full-length midsole ventilation system, also reduces heat and the build up of humidity inside the shoe. DynamotionFit works with your foot, using the latest motion capture and bio-mechanics technology to aid your feet through the gait cycle. A high-grade removable insock provides premium comfort, cushioning and durability. Midsole U4iCX, the latest addition to the raft of technologies already employed, delivers an energised, euphoric and a super comfortable run, expelled from the evolutionary lightweight midsole. The combination of new and old concludes with a unique lightweight midsole compound providing superb cushioning and comfort. Outsole SmoothRide, another tool in the Mizuno armoury delivers an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition. Finished with X10 garnishing the outsole, durability and traction facilitate the wearers every step.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- SmoothRide - Promotes a rocking-chair-like motion in your foot, meaning your run is efficient and comfortable.
- AIRmesh Upper - Allows the foot to breathe and stay comfortable throughout your run.
- DynamotionFit - Mizuno have developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with the feet through the gait cycle.
- U4iC Wave Midsole - Provides an amazing cushioning to weight ratio.