Constructed with Mizunos' proprietary Wave Technology, inspired by nature, Wave is a unique misdole technology that provides both cushioning and stability. The latest advancement is midsole technology sets the standard in underfoot cushioning. Upper Constructed with an AIRmesh upper, Mizuno allows each running shoe to maintain a high level of breathability and comfort within the upper. The choice not to utilize overlays makes for an even lighter shoe without sacrificing the structural integrity of the shoe. Midsole Touched upon previously, Wave technology consists of a unique shape, designed to dissipate impact forces away from the foot for a smoother more cushioned feel on every step. Performance enhancing features don't stop there, U4iC, a unique midsole compound provides high comfort and performance whilst concurrently remaining extremely lightweight. Roughly 30% lighter than its predecessor, comfort and performance qualities are retained. Outsole Concluding the raft of technologies utilized throughout X10 delivers extremely durable carbon rubber that allows for a longer wear in high impact areas whilst simultaneously providing more traction at the heel strike. An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creates the smoothest ride possible...enter Smoothride.
- Wave Technology - Dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- Smoothride - It is designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe.
- X10 - Provides the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas.
- SR Touch - A new advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and with its fast rebound properties, keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- AIRmesh - Allows each shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.