ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 18 18 years of innovation The Nimbus series continues as one of ASICS most recognized high performing footwear. The new GEL placement sets the heel gel pad at an angle and offers modernized geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runners gait cycle. The ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 18 features technologies such as Fluid Ride, a 2 layered midsole construction featuring a combination of both SpEVA and Solyte. Another key feature for the 18th edition is the latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide improves on it's previous generation and provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability. The upper construction know as FluidFit combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customised glove-like fit for the wearer. The Nimbus 18 come gender specified, Separate pieces of material is in the forefoot of the midsole, meanwhile a design built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to designated widths. A new addition to the many technologies featured is the Exoskeletal heel counter which provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment. The customisation goes further with P.H.F. securely hugs the heel with memory foam in a durable execution. Coinciding with these two features, the updated rear foot and forefoot gel cushioning system sets the heel gel pad at an angle, designed to be closer to the foot as you roll into the stride. The pads active response Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. ASICS design philosophy employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-of, accomplished through an impact gui
- FLUIDFIT UPPER - ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- COMFORDRY LASTING - This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath ability.