Upper The Latest Model to the Cumulus Collection delivers an outstanding level of comfort which is accompanied by an exceptional ride. The upper gives the wearer breathability and comfort, Air mesh vents allow for sweat to permeate keeping your feet dry and cool throughout, overlays are added to offer construction and support, but adding minimal weight. The Cumulus features Independently placed eyelets aiming to disperse lace tension, creating a customised fit environment and enhanced upper comfort. Midsole Midsole Guidance - Asics look to provide the wearer with a more natural gait cycle, the design philosophy is employed to give a smooth heel to strike during your run, leaving less impact hitting the body and a more natural running stance through your gait cycle, matched by the Guidance trusstic system that Asics employ to integrate guidance construction giving an enhanced gait efficiency whilst giving structural mid-foot integrity. A Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System is also added, Attenuating shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Midsole Comfort - Comfort to the Cumulus is given by two main technologies; Fluid Ride, the latest evolution in Asics midsole technology which provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning system whilst remaining lightweight. Asics also give SpEVA 45 Lasting to the Cumulus, A known midsole material which looks to create a longer lasting, more comfortable running shoe. Outsole Moving onto the Cumulus' Outsole, Firstly A blown AHAR rubber outsole material that gives high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, which is then combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride for the wearer. Secondly AHAR+ again a fairly new technology, Asics created the AHAR+ to deliver enhanced cushioning and durability, when matched together the two create a durable, cushioned outsole.
- FluidRideTM Midsole - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRideTM provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance for superb comfort underfoot.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- P.H.F.TM (Personal Heel Fit) Construction - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.