Upper The full Sandwich open mesh upper structure lets air permeate the interior providing full foot breathability and key ventilation. Supporting the mesh fabric's synthetic overlays a welded 3-Stripe panel provides full foot stabilisation and reliable support. Bringing comfort to the upper, a padded tongue with close fit lacing provides a plush, secure feel. An EVA removable sockliner and heel counter wicks away sweat and stabilises the heel respectively. Midsole Propelling you through the gait cycle, full length ADIPRENE® technology secures itself within the midsole. Working with the upper to provide a sturdy platform that supplies superior cushioning, support on impact through to toe off is delivered. Reducing pressures forced upon the underfoot are anatomically placed flex lines defined into the midsole compound. These fold on contact to reduce torsion yet maintain propulsion and efficiency. Outsole The Duramo 7 features a full length ADIWEARTM outsole that offers the ultimate in high-wear durability and floor fighting grip; deep flex grooves in the outsole help to reduce the overall weight and promote natural movements that keep you moving forward efficiently.
- Sandwich mesh upper - Allows the foot to breathe with key ventilation.
- Synthetic overlays with welded three stripes - Stabilises the upper structure through vigorous movements.
- Ortholite sockliner - Provides optimal underfoot cushioning.
- Heel counter - Supports the rear of the foot through transition.
- Padded tongue - Provides a cushioned, close fit.