Beat the chill in Sub Cold. A compression fit thermal baselayer designed to keep you warm in cold conditions.
Inside, its super-soft internal fibres help to insulate you from the elements and ward off injury by keeping your muscles at their optimum performance temperature.
Unlike alternative, bulky cold weather garments, its lightweight design gives you maximum freedom of movement and efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin, helping you to stay dry.
All Sub Cold baselayers come in variety of colours, making it easy to find the perfect match for your club strip, or to put an individual stamp on your training gear.
- Thermal long sleeve with super soft brushed internal fibres on the inside face of the fabric is designed to keep your body warm when exercising in colder conditions. The 4 way stretch fabric gives you a responsive fit and freedom of movement.
- Moisture-wicking fabric transports sweat away from the body during high intensity performance. The compression fit improves blood circulation and oxgygen delivery to the muscles increasing your endurance. A-seams seams provide comfort and prevent irritation for a chafe-free fit.
- The advanced high-wicking fabric helps you to stay dry by transporting moisture away from the skin, whilst its tight fit provides targeted compression to your key muscle groups, increasing your power and endurance.
- Ideal for all sports including running, cycling, triathlon, OCR, rugby, football, fitness, gym, golf, tennis.
- This is a close fitting garment and is designed to feel tight against the body. If you prefer a slightly less compressive fit, move up a size. Machine washable at 30 degrees.