The Skins TRI400 Women's Compression Triathlon Racer Back Top is built for the hardcore triathlete, designed using 400 fit and dynamic gradient compression, to help improve performance and reduce post-exercise soreness. Flatlock seams are incorporated to help reduce drag in the water, providing optimal compression, fit, muscle wrapping and comfort. An anatomical cut and shape plus Memory MX panel down the spine provides unrestricted movement, as well as an ultra soft lightweight shelf-bra which gives added breast support and protection.
- TRI400 Fabric - The sleek heat and pressure treated TRI400 fabric minimises drag during the swim allowing you to glide through the water.
- Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance.
- Permanent Antimicrobial Treatment - Helps to keep the garment free from odour and sweat for those hard rigorous training sessions.
- UPF Protection - Upto 50+ UPF Protection.
- Flatlock Seams - Stitching technique which reduces irritation whilst in motion and reduces drag when in the water.