The 2XU Compression Running Short is designed to apply an optimum degree of effective compression whilst remaining comfortable for the wearer. This garment is designed to be worn when exercising and is shaped to accommodate freedom of movement, comfort and flexibility in equal abundance. A PWX (Power, Weight, Flex) fabric blend allows the piece to be breathable and durable whilst the extensive use of flatlock seams minimises chafing. The short also exhibits an excellent moisture management capability, wicking sweat away from the skin to encourage an environment that is cooler, drier and altogether more pleasant. The 2XU Compression Short reduces muscle damage by limiting vibration when running. The PWX fabric increases the flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles of the upper leg whilst also improving alignment, thereby improving performance and reducing muscle damage and fatigue.
- Using PWX FLEX to offer optimal flexibility + movement
- High power denier support ti hamstrings, quads, abductors + gluts
- Reduced muscle fatigue + damage
- Suitable for use under uniforms, for training + game day
- Flatlock seam construction
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Moisture wicking