The evolution of the Supernova Sequence series continues to provide a stable ride with great cushioning. The Supernova Sequence 7 Running Shoe's upper construction adapts to all foot types with its synthetic and engineered mesh overlays designed to help keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform. The Mesh engineering of the Supernova Sequence 7 adapts to all foot types by moving with the body to provide a completely personalized fit. The midfoot features a sock-like fit that wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and a superior fit, whilst a padded tongue and heel collar provide added comfort. The midsole is designed with Adidas boostTM which is made up of thousands of individual capsules that provide a springy cushioning that acts like a trampoline under your feet. BoostTM is designed to be three times more temperature resistant than normal midsole materials so you can perform consistently in any climate. A full-length EVA Stable Frame innovation is designed to guide and support the foot from heel to toe whilst a Midfoot TORSION® SYSTEM guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off. A Removable EVA sockliner delivers additional comfort whilst you perform. The outsole of the Supernova Sequence 7 is constructed with a Continental Rubber compound that delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions. FORMOTION® technology adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run.
- Synthetic Overlays - For added support and secures the foot tightly onto the shoes.
- Engineered Mesh Overlays - Help's keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform.
- Heel Collar and Padded Tongue - For improved comfort whilst you perform.
- Adidas BoostTM - Energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Full-Length EVA Stable Frame - Designed to guide and support the foot from heel to toe.