CHARGE RC II - LIGHTWEIGHT WITH A PURPOSE You're looking at the next generation of running shoes. They don't just work with your anatomy, they evolve it. The unique upper is articulated to match and enhance foot movement. And this shoe is ridiculously light, with a purpose. A new Articulated Flex upper encourages your foot to flex like it does naturally. Snug, UA compression wraps your forefoot muscles in a squeeze that maximizes their strength and slows fatigue. Also, inspired by geometry, the lateral side of the heel was scooped out, offering a softer landing while reducing weight. Compressive vertical forces cushion, protect, and slow the heel down as it first connects to the ground. You also get low, light, Micro G® cushioning for a smooth, stable ride. One of the most technical running shoe around in the market, and it's all about the speed. UA HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet dry, cool, and ultra-comfortable. A TPU spring plate add a bounce to each step, converting downward heel-strike energy into forward energy. Inside, the amazing 4D FoamTM sockliner literally moulds to your foot for a slip-free fit. Be light on your feet. And be quick about it. With the fast, innovation-packed UA Charge RC II.
- ** UPDATED ** Articulated Upper Flex - To mimic and enhance natural foot movement and allows the foot flex for more natural.
- ** UPDATED ** Super Lightweight - 2 ounces lighter than its predecessor, giving you one of the lighterst feel ever and making your workout easier.
- ** UPDATED ** Thinner Midsole - To allow allows greater stability due to its lower to ground profile.
- ** UPDATED ** Padded MPZ® Tongue - A great modular protection zone desgined to help protect the upper of your foot from abrasion.
- ** NEW ** Innovative Midsole - Uses geometry to keep your foot in constant contact with the ground, so you are made to work with your gait not against it.