the northwave sonic 3s are triathlon sneakers. it is a model focused on demanding cyclists who are looking for comfort and durability, as well as the highest performance. the template of this model with ergonomic design allows you to maintain a perfect position of the foot to the pedal. the nrg air reinforced carbon sole provides greater rigidity thanks to the new mix of nylon reinforced with fibreglass enriched with carbon. the sole has a ventilation system that allows an optimum air flow to keep the foot cool and comfortable in the efforts at the highest level. the closure consists of three velcro straps that offer maximum adjustment and precision. shoes with heat-sealing, advanced multilayer construction allows a lightweight and seamless structure. in addition, air flow system allows a correct air circulation and prevents overheating of the sole keeping the foot cool and comfortable in this way. the sonic 3s have the new monocoque construction at the top that allows you to integrate a set of retaining efficient heel within the structure, without the need of external elements. in this way, they offer the same efficiency with a low weight. features:-slipper for use in triathlon. -weight: 260 gr. - three strips in velcro closure. -additional asymmetrical strips for a further adjustment and precision. -sole nrg air. -performance advanced ergonomic footbed. -superior in ultralight pu construction. -advanced multilayer heat-sealing,. -system airflow for maximum ventilation. -monocoque construction. -compatible with spd pedals.
- Closure: Asymmetrical straps - the asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the centre so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thickness and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip
- Construction: Multilayer Thermowelded construction - a light microfiber is coupled with large thermowelded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness as a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight
- Reflectivity: Be safe under low visibility conditions! Wearing Northwave's high visibility products is a smart and wise choice whether you move in the chaotic city traffic or in the low light extra-urban roads. This way, car and truck drivers can easily recognize the cyclist's presence and maintain the right safety distance. Northwave's high visibility line stands as the perfect recipe to get the ideal mix between road safety and a catchy item
- Ventilation: AirFlow system - It's the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with SPD pedals