The Brooks PureGrit 2 Running Shoes are lightweight, with a newly-constructed outsole for better grip and balance on a variety of surfaces. Brooks have worked with renowned trail runner Scott Jurek to engineer a unique inwardly-curved outsole. Upon impact, the sole splays out to create a bigger surface area underneath your foot, giving you more stability and balance during running. To enhance your run, the shoe features new trend-setting innovations. The IDEAL Heel is a specially-designed heel component, engineered so that the runner tends to land more towards the midfoot, rather than the heel. It aligns the joints for better posture whilst running, and reduces internal stress. A midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently from the other toes, to engage the runner's natural balance and to create more power in the foot whilst running. The shoe features a Nav Band which wraps over your instep area to secure the foot in place and provides greater support. The shoe also features a new anatomical last, fitting the shape of the foot to provide snug support. The midsole of the shoe is engineered with a combination of BioMoGo and Brooks DNA, which provides gender-friendly cushioning for extra comfort and a responsive ride.
- Full length biomogo dna midsole with mild support
- Ideal heel encourages contact point to shift forward which aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return
- Toe split creates toe flex and allows big toe to aid natural stability and power during push off
- Anatomical last gives glove like feel and hugs the foots contours
- This elastic wrap over the midfoot gives assured comfort and fit no matter what the foot shape
- Rounded heel encourages contact point to shift forward which aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return