The Adidas Opticourt Ligra 2 Indoor Court Shoe is constructed of an Air mesh upper providing maximum breathability, featuring a TPU grid for abrasion resistance, stability and forefoot protection. The shoe also incorporates an Adidas TORSION® system, which provides a unique transition from heel to toe, allowing the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently due to a lightweight arch support, providing better surface adaptation and stability. The Opticourt Ligra 2 Indoor Court Shoe is designed to be comfortable while remaining lightweight, Adidas have achieved this with ADITUFFTM an abrasion resistant textile lining in the toe area, and a cushioned EVA sockliner. The outsole of the Opticourt Ligra 2 Indoor Court Shoe features ADIWEARTM which offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. ADIPRENE® is designed to protect your heel on impact, a highly absorbent material which cushions your foot, and ADIPRENE®+ which is a resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off are two other technologies Adidas have managed incorporate in to the Opticourt Ligra 2 Indoor Court Shoe, ensuring a smooth, cushioned ride.
- Air Mesh Upper - Providing maximum breathability, featuring a TPU grid for abrasion resistance, stability and forefoot protection.
- ADITUFFTM - Ensuring the best abrasion resistance in the toe area, Comfortable textile lining.
- ADIPRENE®+ - Featured in the forefoot to maintain propulsion and efficiency.
- ADIPRENE® - Positioned under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.
- EVA Sockliner - Giving lightweight comfort.