Salomon S-Lab Sense 3 Ultra Trail Running Shoes The upper of the Sense 3 Ultra has a distinct feeling of quality about it. The top of the forefoot and small portions along the midfoot are composed of a tight mesh, as they work in unison with extensive welded overlays covering much of the upper - leading to a supportive, secure fit. However, Salomon enable a superior breathable aspect to the Sense 3 Ultra's, leaving a dry, comfortable environment for the wearer throughout your run. The toe bumper to the Sense Ultra is flexible yet provides good protection for those tricky fell trails. The 'Endofit' tongue which wraps around both sides of the foot and attaches to the footbed at the junction between upper and sole. The Endofit technology contributes significantly to the shoe, as it hugs the foot enabling a greater performance feel to the shoe. The Ultra features speed laces, a quick simple step to tying laces and keeping them out of the way with a cuffed mesh pocket. on the tongue. The Outsole of the Sense 3 Ultra comes in a low profile format, a smaller racing last helps you to sit up further on your toes contributing to a fast feel performance throughout your run. Salomon have designed multiple small triangular lugs, leaving no excess weight but providing the ultimate grip. The Ultra provides adequate traction for all types of terrain, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialised rubbers for each specific use.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate the shoe.
- Seamless SensifitTM - A seamless layer that guarantees a secure and precise fit whilst providing a seamless feel.
- EndofitTM Upper - An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback.
- Dynamic Traction - Allows dynamic grip in unfavourable weather conditions.
- 6mm Heel-to-Toe Offset - Encourages a more natural running motion with a footstrike that occurs nearer to the front of the foot.