The rugged Faas 500 TR Trail Shoes are one of Puma's recent addition to the trail running range. Its specification include a 4mm heel to toe drop, lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole, and all the earthCELL tech for multi-directional lugs, enhanced traction and durable rubber materials that provide the protection you look for in even the most extreme conditions. PUMA Designer Steven Keating introduces the Faas 500 TR and shares his design vision for the shoe. Inspired by Native American running sandals, the Faas 500 TR provides the traction and stability you'll need for a really great trail run.
- Single-Layer Mesh Upper - With bonded synthetic suede overlay for breathability and support.
- earthCELL - Designation for multi-directional lugs, enhanced traction, and durable upper materials that provide protection no matter what the terrain or weather
- Lace Closure - For a snug fit.
- Gussetted Tongue - Keeps debris out and provides a secure fit
- Ortholite Sockliner - Provides extra comfort and enhanced fitting.