Utilising an upper crafted using the DynamotionTM Fit system, the Mizuno Wave Kien Trail Running Shoe provides a fit that moves the way you do. Designed using the latest in motion capture technology and biomechanical data, Mizuno have engineered a shoe that actively works with the foot throughout the gait cycle. The added benefit of on AIRmesh construction maintains high quality breathability throughout the life of the shoe and allows the foot to stay cooler and more comfortable. The construction of the Concave Wave integrated into the midsole is designed as an advanced structural support mechanism that dampens impact forces sustained over uneven ground. Its unique design protects the foot whilst aiding a smooth heel to toe transition with each stride. A durable, X-10 carbon rubber protects the outsole of the shoe in high impact areas, prolonging the longevity of the shoe and providing more traction at heel strike Wet Traction engineering creates an outsole comprised of a synthetic rubber/leather compound, allowing the shoe to break through water more efficiently, improving grip in all conditions. Featuring Mizuno Wave technology, the shoe delivers perfect balance, stability and cushioning. The combination of technologies in the XtaticRide concept delivers a shoe with a greater proficiency at adapting to its surroundings.
- DynamotionTM Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with the foot throughout the gait cycle.
- AIRmesh - Maintains high quality breathability throughout the life of the shoe. Allowing the foot to stay cooler and more comfortable.
- Removable Insock - High grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- X-10 - Durable carbon rubber that reinforces the outsole in high impact areas, thereby prolonging the longevity of the shoe.
- Wet Traction - Bidirectional outsole rubber synthetic leather breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions