MINIMALIST / BAREFOOT SHOES For distance runners and those new on the path to barefoot running, Merrell's Bare Access Trail Running Shoe gives you a barefoot feel, with added toe to heel cushioning. Still allowing your foot to land flat and follow its own natural motion, its cushioning protects from sustained impacts due to longer runs or a new barefoot training program. The synthetic leather and mesh upper promotes durability and breathability keeping your feet cool. The midsole comes with an 8mm M BoundTM allows for cushioned entry into BareformTM movement and a 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain.
- Low-profile trail runners featuring mesh uppers with gradient synthetic side overlays
- 0mm heel-to-toe differential
- M BOUND energy-returning midsole
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining
- Sticky Vibram outsole with 2mm lug depth