The Inov-8 Mudclaw 300 This legendary all terrain animal with its unique outsole will claw through any mud sodden, drenched terrain and with its quick release cleats, will come up begging for more. DWR coating repels mud and water from the upper and its 1st generation Meta- ShankTM delivers flexible, protective proprioception. Choose this shoe for adventure racing and the toughest off trail events. Upper - Durable, Supportive With A DWR Coating Sporting a fusion of technical trail technologies unified into one sleek, aggressive upper the Mudclaw 300 epitomises what an off road shoe should be. The new generation upper has undergone design tweaks to yield improved responsiveness and flexibility for greater comfort, and now features a gusseted tongue to lock out the trail debris that invariably tries to penetrate through to the interior of the shoe. Supporting the midfoot and securing lockdown the Mudcaw 300 utilises Met CradleTM design. The upper webbing support on the shoe is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold. Giving you greater stability and control whilst traversing the evolving environment underfoot. Added strength materialises in a rugged upper format, a durable synthetic wrap straddles the lower sections of the shoe protecting from scuffs and bumps the trail dishes out. Coated in a heavy duty Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment the Mudclaw 300 boats improved resistance the environmental penetration, making those wet weather adventures a little easy to tackle. Midsole - Reliable Cushioning And Proprioception Utilising a blend of industry standard EVA foam the mudclaw 300 delivers reliable underfoot shock attenuation for greater comfort over the miles. Integrated within the midsole construction the mudclaw 300 features Inov-8's 1st generation Meta-ShankTM - The 3-finger polymer Meta-ShankTM aligns behind the metatarsals for greater forefoot flexibility and control when contouring, wh
- Redesigned Upper - Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Protective Rand - Straddling the lower section of the shoe assisting with protecting the foot from the trail environment.
- Met-CradleTM - The upper webbing support in our footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Mesh Lining - For comfort and breathability.
- Gusseted Tongue - Locks out trail debris from penetrating through the inner of the shoe.