The Adidas Kanadia 6 Women's Trail Running Shoes offers superior comfort and support through a redesigned upper, engineered to accommodate increased ventilation and movement. A smooth and breathable sock-like fit promotes optimal comfort whilst synthetic overlays ensure the shoe remains robust throughout. ADIPRENE®+ is positioned towards the front of the shoe to maintain effective propulsion whilst cushioning the foot from uneven ground and unforgiving terrain. The shoe's outsole utilises a blend of technologies engineered to offer the most durable possible protection and performance. ADIWEARTM and TRAXION provide increased durability and ensure the wearer is able to gain an effective purchase on any surface whilst an intelligently designed mud-release surface rids the shoe of any excess mud that can compromise grip. The shoe also boasts an EVA injected midsole which further cushions the foot and a sandwich open mesh upper which encourages a high degree of breathability whilst reducing the risk of blistering and removing unnecessary weight. Additional features include an air mesh EVA tongue, also designed for maximum breathability, and a comfortable textile lining which prevents blistering by stopping the foot from sliding inside the shoe.
- Redesigned Upper - Accommodates increased movement and added ventilation, keeping feet cool and dry.
- TRAXION Outsole - Delivers optimal grip in all directions and on wet surfaces.
- Textile Lining - Delivers comfort and performance on rough and extreme terrain, ensuring that feet remain stable inside the shoe.
- adiPRENE+ - Delivers superb cushioning, impact protection and forefoot propulsion.
- adiWEAR Outsole - Increases durability.