Designed for more aggressive acceleration with less braking, these adizero avanti 2 spikes by adidas have a lightweight airmesh upper construction for optimal breathability while Sprint Web microfibre synthetic overlays, layered over the mesh upper provide structural support and cushioned comfort for a glove-like fit. Providing additional cushioning to the Avanti a Coolever lining uses clover-shaped yarn to manage heat and sweat vaporsd a perforated removable insole for maximum ventilation and underfoot protection. Powering your stride The moulded EVA midsole compound provides performance in a lightweight form, propelling you through the gait cycle, with Flex grooves beneath the toes help increase flexibility and a Pebax plate with replaceable spikes which protect the underfoot for lightweight performance and dynamic durability while promoting floor fighting traction and maximum energy return. The shoes are ideally suited to middle and long-distance running; anything from the 800m on-wards. Comes with separate orange laces
- Air Mesh Upper - For maximum ventilation.
- Sprint Web microfibre synthetic overlays - Provide structural support and cushioned comfort for a glove-like fit.
- Coolever Lining - Uses clover-shaped yarn to manage heat and sweat.
- Perforated Insole - For breathability.
- Moulded EVA Midsole - For lightweight performance.