Inspired by the bustling beaches of southern California, the all-new Del Mar is the perfect neutral running shoe for you if you’re looking to rack up your mileage. Built from the inside-out, this ultra comfortable cushioned training shoe provides a balanced and responsive ride. Upper A full body mesh upper creates a soft and pliable feel around the foot, whilst allowing air to permeate throughout the shoe creating a more comfortable environment. Providing the shoe with a degree of structural integrity whilst retaining flexibility, synthetic overlays keep the shoe in form without restricting the natural motion of the gait cycle. Creating a firm locking heel the external reinforced construction ensuring the foot wont slip whilst running. Midsole Improving the ride and feel of the shoe the Z-Bound midsole technology is designed to feature less weight and improved cushioning. Z-Bound has been engineered to provide the perfect balance between cushioning and rebound, absorbing impact shock and dispersing back through the midsole and propelling the wearer forward. this unique midsole yields great energy return and reduces stress and fatigue throughout the foot. Outsole Straddling the outsole of the shoe is employs Zoot’s carbon rubber compound, increasing the overall durability of the shoe in the high wear impact areas of the shoe.
- Barefit – Built from the insode out, the shoe offers ultimate comfort and a seamless internal fit, to eliminate blister contact points.
- Stitchfree construction – Deliver support without stitching, the design also reduces the overall weight of the shoe.
- Heel Fit – 3D modelled heel counter to lock your heel in place.
- Z-Bound+ Midsole – Delivers exceptional shock absorption and a responsive ride.
- Compression release Groves – Bevelled heel and crash pad for a stable ride.