Utilising high performance materials within the design specification, allows the Micro G 6 to push you further than ever. The upper employs a later of breathable mesh aboard a light, supportive foam, yielding unrivaled breathability and comfort. Add to that durable leather overlays and long-lasting stability ensues, securing the midfoot in place for a more secure ride. With the knowledge of the previous increments, UA have placed an full-length EVA sockliner within the interior of the shoe. The resulting effect is one of both comfort and personalisation in regards to the fit. Full-length Micro G foam compromises the midsole, supplying excellent cushioning, attenuating shock upon impact. The cushioning capabilities of the midsole work in harmony with strategically placed rubber, inserted in zones likely to face impact. With this clever implement, UA provide a shoe possessing a longer life span whilst simultaneously reducing weight along the way. Completed with a non-marking rubber outsole, greater traction with less weight is generated, allowing the wearer to tackle differing terrains.
- Upper uses light, supportive foam underneath a soft layer of breathable mesh
- Durable leather overlays for stability that locks in your midfoot
- Full-length EVA sockliner for added comfort and a custom fit
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Strategically placed rubber traction covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight