The Faas 600 S is built to maximize stability and forefoot flexibility with an 8mm heel-to-toe drop and distinct midsole/outsole design. An innovative FaasFoam midsole, forefoot flex/lateral release grooves and decoupled heel are built to perform. Forefoot flex grooves align with flex notches to create a smooth heel-to-toe transition, easy toe-off, and consistent flexibility. A high-rebound OrthoLite® sockliner provides higher responsiveness through the gait cycle whilst forefoot flex grooves increase flexibility. Faas Engineered Stability on the medial midsole and outsole delivers a more stable ride without extra material or fuss. An EverRide+ outsole offers a more cushioned and durable toe-off whilst the external heel counter adds support.
- stableCELL - Designation for stability that's engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging a neutral gait.
- Forefoot Lockdown - Upper design with synthetic overlays that helps provide a secure and stable ride.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Provides extra comfort and enhanced fitting.
- FAASFOAM - Midsole cushioning material offers resilient, durable and lightweight performance.
- Forefoot Flex Grooves - Greater flexibility facilitates a more efficient toe-off and smoother transition.