The New Balance MX624v3 Leather Cross Training Shoe is designed with ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot area, which helps to disperse shock and impact stress, reducing the likelihood of injuries and soreness. Increased flex grooves in the forefoot allow the shoe to adhere to the natural movement your foot makes during metatarsal flexion. Stability is provided by an internal shank which supports the midfoot region, whilst a heel pocket and EVA footbed cradles, stabilises and cushions the rearfoot area.
- Phantom LinerTM - Reduces the weight of the shoe whilst enhancing comfort and fit.
- ABZORB® - Cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock attenuation.
- IMEVA (Injection-Moulded EVA Foam) Midsole - Delivers firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Increased Forefoot Flex Grooves - Provide optimal flexibility for freedom of movement.
- Internal Shank - Stabilises the midfoot region.