Made for high mileage runners and worn by Team NB athlete and DMR Indoor World Record Holder, Sarah Brown, the 880v5 is well cushioned to help you outlast the long run. Upper The 880v5 running shoes upper consist of a full bodied mono AIRmesh construction for optimal breathability throughout while high strength synthetic overlays layered in a diamond formation, control the upper structure and promote a stabilised torsion free surrounding. Working to aid the rear positioning of your foot, an Asymmetrical heel counter merged within the upper provides stability to the Achilles and natural controlled guidance from heel strike while at the forefoot a fabric toe cap enables the foot to stay in position and eradicate wear and tear through the toe off phase. Midsole ACTEVA LITE premium lightweight technology Made with Dupont Elvaloy and Engage is merged with ABZORB engineering to form the midsole, this compound provides maximum underfoot cushioning and optimal resistance to compression set, it is also 24% lighter than standard foam and is designed to absorb shock and cushion impact. Additionally, it is very lightweight similar to EVA foams but able to last a lot longer. Integrated between the midsole an outsole, T-Beam technology provides a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design. Outsole The 880v5 Blown rubber outsole provides a responsive and durable grip that allows multi-directional traction for a cushioned floor engaging ride to help you boost your speed and mileage.
- Mono AIRmesh upper - For optimal breathability throughout.
- Synthetic overlays - Layered in a diamond formation, control the upper structure and promote a stabilised torsion free surrounding.
- Asymmetrical heel counter - Provides stability to the Achilles and natural controlled guidance from heel strike.
- Fabric toe cap - Enables the foot to stay in position and eradicate wear and tear through the toe off phase.
- Lacing system - Secures the foot in the shoe.