New Balance 680v3 Women’s Running Shoes Find new motivation to get moving in the New Balance 680v3 running shoe. Strategic geometries on the outsole. Plush cushioning. Breathable mesh. It has the cushioning and support you need to feel comfortable for miles. Breathable Mesh Upper The upper of the New Balance 680v3 is made with a breathable mesh that allows cool air in and warm air out of the shoe to keep your feet cool and comfortable even on those warmer days running. Synthetic overlays have been used to offer support and stability to the top of the foot as well as superb comfort and fit. The tongue and heel cuff are padded to help prevent against chafing and discomfort to keep the skin from being damaged. Extra eyelets have been added to give you the choice of lace locking this shoe if you desire a tighter, higher fit in your running shoe. EVA Midsole Injection Moulded EVA has been used in the midsole to give long-lasting under foot comfort all run long. An Abzorb midsole material is also used which has been made with a superior blend of foam cushioning and compression which helps to keep your feet comfortable for longer as it is a superbly comfortable and durable material. A removable Insole has also been included in the midsole to offer extra comfort and cushioning under the foot which is ideal for longer runs. Rubber Ousole The rubber used on the outsole of the 680v3 is a highly durable carbon rubber which superbly long-lasting and features different shaped grooves to help give you grip and stability on your many days running.
- Breathable Mesh Upper – Allows air to permeate within the upper, creating a cooler, drier more comfortable environment for the foot.
- Synthetic Overlays – For added support and secures the foot tightly onto the shoes.
- Padded Tongue And Heel Cuff – Helping to prevent chafing or discomfort on the skin.
- Extra Eyelets – Allowing the shoe to be lace locked for a more secure fit if desired.
- Injection Moulded EVA – Midsole material for superb cushioning.