Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Men's Running Shoe Are you searching for a shoe that's designed to be extremely light and fast, but still provides you with extreme comfort? You should take a closer look at the Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 19, which is ideal for neutral runners who like a faster-paced shoe for their runs. The Mizuno Wave Rider 19 offers you benefits like the cushioned, lightweight midsole and the smooth construction that allows you to experience a unique easy feel from the shoe. AIRMESH Upper The Wave Rider 19 upper is made from AIRMESH, which provides the shoe with exceptional breathability by allowing fresh air to permeate into the shoe for a cool, dry and comfortable feeling. Mizuno's DynaMation Fit system is also incorporated. DynaMotion Fit provides a 'second skin' feeling by moulding to the shape of your shoe and adjusting to its shape throughout the gait cycle to give you targetted support throughout your run. Generous tongue padding and no-sew overlays work in tandem with the DynaMotion Fit to provide further support. Intercool technology has also been included in the design, and provides a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of air channels. Smoothride Midsole The Mizuno Wave plate is constructed from Pebax RNEW which is a sustainable compound manufactured from materials with a low carbon and oil content, whilst retaining high-performance characteristics. The shoe also has a premium removable insock to provide extra comfort and cushioning. Smoothride technology has also been incorporated into the midsole. Smoothride endeavours to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create the most comfortable ride possible. The midsole also uses a unique compound known as U4IC which provides high comfort and performance at the same time as being extremely lightweight. Finally, SR Touch absorbs shocks and keeps the transition smooth and fast due to i
- AIRMESH - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynaMotion Fit - Uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology.
- Mizuno Intercool - Solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe.
- Pebax RNEW - A sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- Premium Insock - A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.