The Brooks Beast Running Shoes. An update of the world-renowned motion control shoe designed specifically for the severe overpronator, delivering maximum support and cushioning. The Brooks Beast offers optimum stability for the severe overpronator, whilst maintaining flexibility in the forefoot region, for a truly motion-control shoe. which is all created through the Progressive Diagonal Rollbar that provides better control and a smoother ride for the wearer, placed in the medial arch the DRB is engineered for pronation control, aiding a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase The Beast is also fitted with the world-leading full-length Brooks DNATM adaptive cushioning system, improved on it's predecessor the designed wraps around your foot giving a glove like fit. providing each individual runner with custom, personalised cushioning in the three key anatomical areas: the toes, the midfoot, and the heel. In an update to the Beast line, the shoe now has a Caterpillar Crash Pad, delivering underfoot flexibility. The shoe is also now designed with Omega Flex Grooves to enhance the flexibility of the midsole, and a new high-density post at the medial arch to aid pronation control.
- DRBTM Accel - A high-density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control, and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Omega Flex Groove - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Grooves allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Flextra - Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing tuned flexibility.
- Tuned Density Midsole - Providing just the right amount of cushioning on a specific area.
- HPRTM Green - These midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and an unrestricted forefoot ride.