Brooks have switched their attention to the underfoot flex by adding Omega Flex Grooves and continuing Omni Grooves in the forefoot, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally. Continuing with the tradition of a tailored fit, stretch eyelets lock into the medial side to capture the foot better and technologies like Flextra and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver customised stability and cushioning. Designed for the over-pronator, the shoe is designed with Brooks's signature PDRB - a triple-density post on the medial side of the shoe for extra support and allows for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition. Featuring the award winning Brooks's BioMoGo midsole, renovations have been instigated. The BioGoMo now includes 'DNA'; responding to your unique stride, a unique adaptive cushioning system is introduced. By adapting to your specific weight pace, gait and running surface, DNA offers personalized cushioning, adding a spring to your step. The Heel Caterpillar Crash Pad has been updated with a full-length segmented crash pad, delivering flexibility underfoot without sacrificing assurance. The added length supplies adaptable cushioning to every unique stride, for smooth transitions. This is a shoe designed for the overpronator who also needs maximum cushioning from their ride, now providing greater flexibility.
- *UPDATE* - BioMoGo DNA - An innovative and uniquely adaptive cushioning system. Adapts to your specific weight, pace, gait and running surface, DNA offers customized cushioning.
- *UPDATE* - Full-length Segmented Crash Pad - Customizes your foot lay-down, providing amazing cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition throughout the run.
- Omega Flex Grooves - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Grooves allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- Exteneded Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) - A dual density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition
- DRB® Accel - A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.