The award-winning GEL-Cumulus® series just keeps getting better, A continuous sought after running shoe from Asics. The Junior Nimbus continues into it's 17th Edition bringing you a fluid ride midsole and a guidence and cushioning system plus many more. Upper The Latest Model to the Cumulus Collection delivers an outstanding level of comfort which is accompanied by an exceptional ride. The upper gives the wearer breathability and comfort, Air mesh vents allow for moisture build to escape, keeping your feet dry and cool throughout you run. Moulded overlays are added to offer structure and support, whilst adding minimal weight. The Cumulus features independently placed eyelets aiming to disperse lace tension, creating a customised fit environment and enhanced upper comfort. Midsole Midsole Guidance - Asics look to provide the wearer with a more natural gait cycle, the design philosophy is employed to give a smooth heel to strike during your run, leaving less impact hitting the body and a more natural running stance through your gait cycle. Matched with the Guidance trusstic system the shoe delivers enhanced gait efficiency whilst giving structural mid-foot integrity. A Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System is also present, attenuating shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Midsole Comfort - Comfort to the Cumulus is given by two main technologies; Fluid Ride, the latest evolution in Asics midsole technology which provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning system whilst remaining lightweight. And Asics SpEVA 45 Lasting, a known midsole material which looks to create a longer lasting, more comfortable running shoe. Outsole AHAR+ rubber compound straddles the outsole in high wear areas, ensuring prolonged longevity and added durability, whilst doubling up to provide improved traction and grip. The aforementioned guidance line also works in concert with th
- FluidRideTM Midsole - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRideTM provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance for superb comfort underfoot.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- PHF Personal Heel Fit Construction - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel, creating a personalised fit.