Adidas Adizero Adios Running Shoes Innovation meets an aesthetically pleasing design; the Adizero Adios Boost boasts industry leading midsole technology generating more propulsion in each and every step. Lightweight and Supportive Upper The Adizero Adios Shoes have designed an upper to provide comfort and stability, an open mesh upper possesses extremely permeable qualities, yielding breathability. Supplemented with SprintWeb technology, targeted support is granted to the feet when pounding the surface. Energy Capsule Boost Midsole A foundation of energy capsules creates the Adidas Boost technology, precisely 3,000 tightly compacted capsules. As it bonds with the upper it creates an endless energy return like no other running shoe. The boost technology provides you with superior bounce back ability, its smooth, plush cushioning results in an unrivaled ride. Embedded within the midsole of the Adios Boost bears another secret weapon delivering a seamless transition through the gait cycle. Through the integration of a dual-density TORSION SYSTEM, the Adios Boost allows for more independent movements between the heel and forefoot, giving runners superior stability and a smooth, controlled run. Continental Rubber Outsole Continental Rubber features in the outsole, yielding optimal grip in wet conditions enables the wearer to maintain balance and speed underfoot. Possessing superb durability, a longer-lasting outsole enables the wearer to go mile after mile without interruption.
- Energy Capsule Boost Midsole – Every step becomes charged as the Boost midsole absorbs some of the energy from your footstrike and charges it into forward momentum
- Full-Length TORSION System – Midfoot shank which adds strength and integrity to the trainers.
- Sprint Web – Designed to contours around your feet to provide excellent suppport. This helps focus on generating maximum energy by compressing on specific muscle.
- Coolever Mesh – Lightweight mesh and lining in a clover shaped yarn helps to manage and eilminate heat and sweat build-up.
- External Heel Counter – For a snug heel fit and comfort in motion with enhanced support and stability.