The engineered gradient compression in SKINS Essentials calf tights gets more oxygen to your muscles for improved performance when training and competing in any sport. They help reduce the risk of injury by supporting your calf, providing more control over involuntary muscle movement and vibration. The stirrup under the heel keeps the garment perfectly positioned, whilst the anatomic left and right cut ensures a comfortable fit. Fast wicking technology also transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate your temperature, whilst UPF 50+ provides all round sun protection.
- 400 Fit - A super anatomical precision fit which ensures optimum comfort and targeted compression
- 50+ UV protection - Offers protection against harmful sun damage, essential for the hotter months
- Dynamic gradient compression - Increases oxygen delivery to the muscles and helps reduce lactic acid build-up
- Moisture management - Ensures you stay dry all session long, transporting moisture out of the garment and away form the body
- Muscle focus - Enhances muscle power, reaction time and recovery during and after exercise