Skins apparel wraps and supports key muscle groups, reducing vibration and helping to maintain muscle alignment. Functional fabrics draw moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry. Skins also help to regulate body temperature in both warm and cool environments whilst ultimately improving the supply of oxygen to active muscles, enhancing natural performance and increasing the turnaround of metabolic waste and reducing the build up of lactic acid. Introducing the new A200 range which incorporates Dynamic Gradient Compression, a technology that has been tested on hundreds of real athletes using 3D body scanning and measuring techniques. This has helped Skins determine exactly where compression is needed to deliver optimal circulation, injury prevention and maximum comfort.
- Memory MX fabric - provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement
- Wicking technology - transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature
- Dynamic gradient compression - delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Warp knit construction - a 'float line' between loops aids moisture management
- 50+ UPF protection - UPF offers protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Gradient compression - accelerates blood circulation and increases oxygen supply to the muscles
- Muscle support - reduces muscle vibration and muscle soreness