Adaptive, versatile, functional. An anti-debris mesh prevents rogue detritus from becoming trapped between the wearer's foot and footbed, whilst a gusseted bridge secures the tongue firmly to the shoe's upper to further increase this resistance. Whilst serving an important purpose, traditional lacing systems can be problematic, insofar as being susceptible to snagging, tangling and loosening. However, Salomon have implemented a number of innovative solutions to these issues in order to deliver a lacing system that is more efficient and less cumbersome. Breakaway laces drastically minimise the risk of snagging and tangling when running on rocky or amphibious terrain, whilst a QUICKLACETM system allows the wearer to tighten and loosen the boot with a single tug. A non-marking CONTAGRIP® outsole delivers substantial traction on a multitude of surfaces, whilst a SENSIFITTM system works to cradle the foot and provide a reassuringly secure fit.
- Anti-Debris Mesh - Prevents rogue detritus from becoming trapped between the wearer's foot and footbed.
- Gusseted Tongue Bridge - Secures the tongue tightly to the upper to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
- Breakaway Lace System - Drastically minimise the risk of snagging and tangling when running on rocky or amphibious terrain.
- QUICKLACETM System - Allows the wearer to tighten and loosen the boot with a single tug.
- Moulded/Die Cut EVA - Provide excellent cushioning and shock attenuation.