Upper The Latest Model to the Cumulus Collection delivers an outstanding level of comfort, accompanied by an exceptional ride. The upper provides breathability and comfort, as Air mesh vents allow for sweat to permeate keeping the feet dry and cool throughout. Synthetic overlays are strategically placed creating a strengthened layer securing the foot in place from step to step. The Cumulus features Independently placed eyelets aiming to disperse lace tension, creating a customised fit environment and enhanced upper comfort. Sticking with the upper security says it all with the Gel-cumulus Discrete eyelets, Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit environment and enhanced upper comfort. Midsole Flexing into the midsole with FluidRide engineering, The latest evolution is ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in spring back and cushioning characteristics with reduced weight and exceptional durability. Flying along side the midsole technology's, Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems are merged on the underfoot, - Attenuating shock during impact and toe-off phases, allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Lastly within the midsole the Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity. Helping to reduce over all weight of the shoe, for a smooth no worry run. Outsole Tame the traction with the gel-cumulus 17 versatile outsole, produced from a Durasponge technology, a blown AHAR rubber compound that gives enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot. AHAR+ also features a strong material that's strategically placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising the shoes durability, the + means the shoe is lighter than the previous generation technology but not taking away the overall efficiency or productivity.
- FluidRideTM Midsole - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRideTM provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance for superb comfort underfoot.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- P.H.F.TM (Personal Heel Fit) Construction - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalised fit.