If you are looking for a quality support during your runs, the Garmin Forerunner 15 large GPS running watch has just what you need. Its big clear screen will give you accurate feedback on your time, distance, pace and calories thanks to the high-sensitivity GPS receiver. When combined with the optional foot pod, it can be also used for your indoor treadmill sessions. The activity tracking mode helps push yourself further as it counts your steps and calories and tells you if you have been inactive for too long. There is also a useful auto pause function and a run/walk feature that allows you to carry out interval training. With the access to Garmin Connect, you can save and analyse your statistics of the steps you have taken throughout the day, monitor your overall progress and share the data online with friends.
- Tracks Distance, Pace, Calories; Activity Tracking for Reminding You When It's Time to Move;
- Compatible with Foot Pod for Recording Distance Indoors; High-Sensitivity GPS Receiver;
- Rechargeable Battery (Up to 8h with GPS on, 5 Weeks in Watch Mode); Garmin Connect Data Upload;
- Water Rating: 5 ATM; Dimensions: W=4.55cm (1.79"), H=5.72cm (2.25"), D=1.57cm (0.62");
- Weight: 43g (1.5oz); Warranty: 1 Y; In the Box: Forerunner 15; Charging/Data Cable; Manual